My Covid-19 Clinic Policy
I am very pleased to be getting back to work. Those of you who have seen me before will notice that a few things are different.
One, I have a new clinic space separate from my house now. This makes it easier to ensure a clean and safe space for you.
Two, I will be putting into place guidelines as set out by the College of Massage Therapy of BC, the BC Provinicial Health Officer, and Worksafe BC. These guidelines are in place to help make your RMT visit as safe as possible.
Some of the things that I have implemented:
• All surfaces will be able to be thoroughly cleaned, no clutter, no fabric chairs or surfaces.
• All linens and blankets will be removed and washed between appointments.
• All areas of the clinic will be cleaned between each patient and high touch items such as pens and door knobs will be sanitized.
• Appointments will be spaced far enough apart so that you don’t cross paths with others, and so that I have time to clean between patients
• A hand sanitizer station will be available as soon as you enter the clinic space.
• Masks are recommended to be worn during your appointment. I am fully vaccinated and will be wearing a mask as you arrive. You are welcome to bring your own mask and I will have disposable masks available if you need one.
• I will check my own health each day and will not work if I feel even the slightest bit unwell.
• I will be encouraging payment via e-transfer and will give receipts via email where possible.
The day of your appointment if you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid -19 including fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of sense of smell then we will cancel at no cost and I will recommend that you call 8-1-1 to determine the best course of action.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation through these changing and challenging times.